10.26.2008

Chapter 37

The days had gone by fast like Karen had said and it was Thursday. They had talked on Wednesday making plans to spend the day together. Karen did switch her days around and got done at 10a on Thursday. She left work and went straight to the her house in Pittsburgh. Karen knew Sidney would have practice and things to do at the arena before seeing her but she wanted to be home when he got done. After Karen got home and settled, she grabbed her phone and texted Sidney.

Incase you have nothing to do later, I'm home if you want someone to spend time with.

Karen smiled and put her phone aside, turning on the tv and flipping through the channels for something to watch until she heard back from Sidney. A few minutes later her phone buzzed and she looked at it seeing a message from him.

Well I had plans to meet up with this beautiful woman but I could be persuaded to stop by there instead.

I wouldn't want you to be disappointed giving up that beautiful woman for me.

Who said I would be disappointed? I'm giving up a beautiful woman for one that is breathtakingly gorgeous.

Are we a little hard up there Crosby? It's kinda early for all this BS.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see how hard up I can get.

Mmm, I'm counting down the minutes.

Well you won't have that much longer to wait. I'll be done soon then I will be over.

K. Call me when you're on the way here.

Why? Will you need to get rid of your boyfriend?

No, I just want to be ready for you. Besides, we only mess around at his place :)

We'll talk about that later. I love you!

I love you too!!

Karen laughed and put her phone down. She loved how they could be like that and not get mad at each other's comments. Karen went to the kitchen to see what she had to make for lunch when he got here but before she left the living room her phone went off again.

Don't make anything for lunch. I'll bring something with me.

"Well that was an easy choice" She said to herself and went back to watching tv.

Two hours later, Karen heard a car pull into her driveway. She smiled getting up and meeting Sidney on the porch.

"See, this is how it should always be."

"What? Me waiting for you."

Sidney got up on the porch and wrapped his one free arm around her "yes." He brought his lips down to meet her in a soft kiss "you have no idea how much I missed you."

"I think it might be debatable. Maybe we should save that for after lunch."

"I don't know, I have something planned for after lunch and it doesn't involve a lot of talking."

"You sure we can't do that first and eat after?"

"Well lunch will keep so I don't see why we couldn't. But I think I am going to make you wait seeing you deserted me Sunday night after we won." Sidney dropped a kiss to her head and walked inside.

"You're not right Crosby" she said following him inside.

Karen walked in and saw Sidney setting the food out in the living room. It was a simple lunch of deli sandwiches. She smiled knowing he didn't have to impress her with fancy restaurants. Karen went to the kitchen to get something to drink for them then came back and sat down on the floor beside Sidney.

"How was practice?"

"It was good. We had fun to ease whatever tension may arise. Worked a lot of drills though."

"Detroit's been tough this year. They're going to test you guys."

"I know. I just want it to be close, not a blow out."

"Well you guys are just going to have to go in there and give them all you got."

"Any predictions my dear?"

"Nope. I am not going to jinx anything by prediciting who wins in how many games."

Sidney kissed her temple "good girl."

They both laughed and finished their lunch. When they were done, Karen cleaned up and Sidney sat up on the couch. Karen came back and cuddled up to him.

"So, what did you have planned for after lunch and do we at least let our food digest first?"

"Well the one thing I know we will definitely be doing, we need to let our food digest. But I was thinking that we take a little walk."

"Where?"

"Just around the neighborhood. Its a beautiful day out there today."

"I love that idea. Let me go to the bathroom real quick and i'll be ready to go."

Karen got up and went upstairs to the bathroom. She came back down a couple minutes later and Sidney met her at the door. He took her hand in his and they laced their fingers together as they walked off the porch and headed down the street.

"What are you think about?"

"How I could blog all this about you on the internet and tell all the girls out there what you're really like."

"Then I would have to tell the world what my incredible girlfriend said was true and in return give them all the details about you."

"That might actually be fun though. May have to put a few of the videos up on YouTube to show I'm not lying about being with you."

Sidney stopped "You have videos?"

"Only from the first couple times we were together." Karen saw the look on his face and his eyes got wider as he thought back to those times. She started laughing which only got a confused look from Sidney.

"Fine, you got me. You don't have videos of us."

"Oh come on, you so walked into that. Besides if I did have videos of us, which I don't, I wouldn't share them with anyone. You really think I'm going to let the world see what I get the priviledge of seeing on any given night."

"I'd hope not."

Karen brought her hand up to Sidney's face to make him look at her "I love you to much to jeopardize what we have."

"Maybe you could give me the tape and when I go home in a few weeks, it'll give me something to remember you by."

"Remember me by? Do you plan on not ever seeing me again?"

"Well it will be a whole two months before you come to visit me. I just don't want to forget anything about you."

"I don't think that's possible but if you want a tape of us, then we need to make one before you leave."

"Now that is possible."

Karen just shook her head laughing and they started walking again. They got to the end of the street and turned around to head back. About halfway back, Karen let go of Sidney's hand and got behind him, jumping on his back for a piggy back ride the rest of the way. When they got back to Karen's house, she jumped off his back and went to unlock the door so they could head in. Karen walked into the kitchen for a drink of water and Sidney was right behind her. As she put her glass in the sink, Karen felt Sidney press up against her.

"Is this what you had planned?"

Sidney moved her hair and began to kiss her neck while his hands moved from her hips to her stomach then up the front of her shirt stopping at her breasts and keeping them there. He stopped kissing her neck and walked her to the guest bedroom off the kitchen. Karen gave him a questioning look "it's closer than your room" Sidney said as they entered the room and stood at the bottom of the bed.

"So, what all did you have in mind?"

"Well, first I want to take off this shirt" as he pulled it over her head "then this bra just seems too constricting, so it needs to go" Sidney unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. "We could do without these shorts" he started to pull them off "might as well take the underwear too" he brought the underwear down along with the shorts and removing them from her body completely, he stands back to look at her. "You are to beautiful for words."

Sidney leans in and kisses her while picking her up and placing her on the bed. He crawls on the bed with her and continues to kiss her. His lips leaves hers and starts towards her neck, staying there for a few minutes before moving towards her collarbone then down to her breasts. He lightly kisses around both breasts before attacking each nipple. Karen arches her back at the sensations. Sidney proceeds down to her stomach and kisses a trail heading down to her mound. He spreads her legs and dips his head down licking his tongue up and down her swollen lips. Karen grabs the pillow tightly as she nears her peak. Sidney inserts his fingers as his tongue continues its assault. After a few more finger thrusts, Karen screams her release while her orgasm rips through her body. Sidney crawls back up her body and kisses her hungrily as she calms down.

"Oh my God."

"I guess you enjoyed that" Sidney said smiling.

"Maybe. I guess I'm waiting to see what else you have planned."

"Well, wait no more baby."

Sidney gets off the bed and undresses completely before climbing back on the bed. He turns Karen over and brings her up on her knees, getting behind her and turning her head to kiss him. His hands are roaming all over her body stopping to cup her mound. Sidney breaks the kiss and bends Karen over on all fours as he slides into her from behind. He starts pounding into her making the headboard bounce against the wall. He would slow down, then speed up, and continues this pace for a bit. When he feels Karen get close again, Sidney pulls out of her. She turns around with a questioning look but Sidney just kisses her and moves her into another position. He sits her up against the headboard as he gets on his knees infront of her. She wonders how this will work when he brings her up on his knees and slides her down on him. Sidney has her tight against the headboard grinding into her. The friction between them is nothing but unbearable sensations. Sidney grabs the top of the headboard to bring him closer into her. When he feels her get close again, he again pulls out. Karen can't believe he is torturing her like this. He just smiles that sexy smile and pulls her down flat on the bed. He lays on top of her sliding into her once again. This time, not moving for a minute. Karen can't take it and rolls them over so she is on top. She is so turned on that if she doesn't cum soon, she'll explode. Karen starts to ride him by leaning back with her hands on his thighs. Sidney can't get enough watching her move up and down on him. He grabs her waist and helps her movements get faster. Sidney pulls her towards him so she laying on his chest and Karen leans in and kisses him as her orgasm nears. She grabs Sidney's hands and move them above his head for fear he'll stop her and switch positions again. She slightly sits up and grinds into him losing herself while hitting her peak and screaming his name. That is all he needs to cum hard inside her moaning her name as well. Sidney brings her back down to him kissing her while rolling them over to their sides.

"Wow."

"Just wow?"

" Ok, that was more than wow, that was incredibly hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that baby."

"Do I want to know where all that came from?" she said still breathless.

"I can't reveal all my secrets now" he said as he brought her closer to him "let's just say if I am not going to see you for the next couple of weeks, I wanted it to be unforgettable."

"You certainly made it that."

Sidney rolled on to his back and Karen curled up to him. She brought her hand up and played with his necklace.

"I guess it's better that we aren't going to be together next round?"

"Why's that?"

"My dad will be with me and he'll be in Detroit for games 1 and 2."

"Well be sure to tell him I said hi."

"I will. I'll tell him that my sexy, vibrant girlfriend that I can't keep my hands off of says hi."

"You really don't want us to get along do you?"

"He thinks all my energy needs to be concentrated on the game and what comes with it. He needs to see I have room for you in there too."

"He just wants what's best for you Sid. Even I can see that."

"Wait, let me write this down, you are actually agreeing with my dad on something."

Karen sat up and looked at him in the eyes "everyone does something for a reason. My decision for us to be apart during the finals is to make sure you are focused on what you've played your whole life for. Your dad wants to make sure that everything you do is marketed right so you have a future when you're done playing. We both are being stubborn towards each other because we both love you. When he sees I am not after your money or with you because of your fame he'll let up...I hope."

"Maybe he will, it's hard to tell."

Karen looked at the clock "hmm, it's almost 5p."

"Time is definitely going to fast for us."

"I know. Did you want to go out for dinner or stay here and I can find something to make?"

"How about we get dressed and head back towards Wheeling?"

"Ok, but why?"

"You have to work tomorrow, I don't want to let you go yet, so we go down and find someplace to eat then I stay with you at Maggie's. Then when you leave for work I'll sleep for a few more hours then head back up here to be at the arena by 10a. It works out perfectly."

"You actually thought all this out huh?"

"I had to come up with something for our last night together. Sound good to you?"

"Sounds perfect."

Sidney kissed her before they got up and got dressed. Karen got what she needed to take back with her ready. She planned on staying in Wheeling during the weekend since the games would be in Detroit and there was no reason to be at the house. Sidney told her he would follow her down and they left.

They got to Maggie's an hour later and got into Sidney's car to go out to eat. They went to the chinese restaurant that Karen first took him to. He told her that it was now 'their place' and she loved that. After dinner, Sidney took her to the waterfront as well. They sat in Karen's spot which Sidney whispered that it was 'their spot' now.

"You are just taking everything that is mine and making it ours aren't you?"

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, I kind of like it."

Sidney wrapped his arms around her as Karen leaned up against him and they sat there for awhile. What seemed like an eternity, an hour and a half had past and they were leaving the waterfront to head to Maggie's house.

When they got to the house, Karen got in the shower and before long Sidney joined her. The funny part was, they actually took a shower. After they got out, Karen put on a tank top and a pair of shorts as Sidney put on a pair of boxers. Karen laughed when she saw that he brought a clean pair with him.

"Coming prepared now?"

"I've learned from the best."

"Well just don't leave this pair behind like the others."

"What others?"

"Um, the pair from when we first were together and then the pair from last Saturday night. Am I suppose to start a collection or maybe sell them on ebay for extra cash?"

"That's something my dad didn't think to market...my worn boxers."

Karen just laughed as they crawled into bed. They turned to each other and held on as they kissed. Sidney didn't have the intention of going any further since this afternoon was enough for today. He saw that Karen didn't mind either which just proved that they always didn't have to make love everytime they were together. After their kissing escapade, Karen snuggled into the nook of Sidney's neck and closed her eyes. Sidney kissed her head before letting sleep overcome them.

3 comments:

Val said...

Again, I can think of nothing original to say other than...wow, wow, wow...

Lauren said...

I agree with Val (as usual) - WOW...

I seriously love their witty banter...they are so cute!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I agree with the two ladies above me. WOW.

Now the real test begins, can they stay apart during the Finals?

Can`t wait to see what happens next.