10.11.2008

Ok, I don't think I ever put a disclaimer on this story. Probably because I didn't know if anyone would find it but since it's been found I must proclaim.....

I do not own Sidney Crosby nor any other player used in my story. This also goes for the Pittsburgh Penguins and any other NHL team I may talk about. There are some true known facts that I used from what I've read about Sidney and his life that was/will be incorporated in here. The majority of this story is mine and what has come about in my own little brain of what MY life would be like if I were indeed dating Sidney. This is how I see it and any events that took place I chose to write about how I think it would happen whether it did or didn't.

The only people I will claim are my friends Natalie, Diane and Sheril. I have set this story still around the 'Burgh eventhough I moved to Fort Worth, TX three years ago. I have gone to many games at the Igloo and have been an avid fan since I was 13.

This will not be my only story that deals with Sidney but they will contain a lot of the same people just different circumstances.

There it is folks. I lay no claim and I have no money to so don't bother suing. Besides it all went to hockey tickets for this year.

author edit: There really is a Tim Horton's in Wheeling, where I am originally from, so ya'll in the Burgh need to clue Sidney in to this and do it for March when I head home for vacation and a hockey game :)

2 comments:

Val said...

Gotcha, now keep on posting chapters :)

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Sounds good. Next time I see Sid on the street I`ll let him know. (I saw him Friday)