12.03.2008

Chapter 57

Over the next couple of days, Sidney made them special for Karen. He surprised her with romantic dinners, both out at restaurants and at the house. Sidney took her places that noone else had gone with him. He made her realize that no matter what happens his love was real, their love was real.

The morning that Karen was leaving, she was in bed and slowly waking up. Karen felt beside her and found Sidney was not there. She got up and went to put clothes on when she looked out the window she saw Sidney was on the pier fishing. Karen smiled to herself and got dressed then headed out there. She walked out quietly onto the pier and wrapped her arms around him.

"Morning baby" he said softly.

"Hey. I thought we'd spend at least a few more hours on the day I leave in bed but that wasn't the case was it?" she whispered back.

"Sorry. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to come fishing for a little bit."

"Catch anything?"

Sidney nodded his head towards a cooler beside him "a couple."

"Whoa, those are some nice sized ones" she said letting go of him and looking in the cooler.

Sidney reeled in his line and set his pole down, bringing her in his arms "I'll clean them and put them in the freezer."

"Stocking up for next summer?"

"Maybe I am" Sidney brushed a stray hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead "I don't want you to leave today."

"I don't either, but we do have the whole day together. Why do you think I chose a flight later tonight?"

"To torture me. Let me have my way with you for 10 hours and then leave me all alone."

"Yeah but at least this time we will only be apart for a few weeks and not a couple of months. But can we get back to the 10 hours of having your way with me thing."

"What, like its a bad thing I want that to happen?"

"Not really a bad thing and as much as I love the idea, but 10 hours baby, really? Do you not want me able to walk for like three days?"

"Granted, you'll probably be sore and tired, but you would still be able to walk and with every step think about what happened on the day you left me." Karen just smiled and shook her head in disbelief "what, like you aren't helping the situation by wearing one of my t-shirts."

"I just grabbed the nearest shirt that was all."

"Knowing that I love seeing you in my clothes and how it turns me on emencely."

"I think I have found a lot of things I do or say turn you on emencely."

"Can't help it, you're just so in love with me that you do things to make me fall in love with you more and more."

"So it's my fault then?"

"How else would you explain it?"

"You're a horn dog, sex fiend, a man?"

"You can say I'm all of them I guess."

"You guess?"

"Ok, you're right. But it's only because you are so virbrantly beautiful I can't help myself."

Karen leaned up and kissed him "flattery will get you everything you're heart desires....just not 10 hours of it."

"Could I entice you to at least maybe a few hours up until you have to leave?"

"I definitely think that could be arranged, but how about some breakfast for now?"

"I would love it."

"Any suggestions for what you want to eat?"

Sidney just raised his eyebrows and smiled "do I really need to answer that?"

"Please don't" Karen said shaking her head "I'll surprise you."

"Can't wait."

Karen got out of his grip but was pulled back in. Sidney leaned in and kissed her before letting her go inside. They both were smiling, thinking the same things about the other one.

About 20 minutes later, Karen called Sidney in to eat. When he came in Karen giggled at the look on his face. To say he was disappointed because she wasn't on the menu was stretching it. Karen just kissed his cheek and set the plates down on the table.

"Something wrong with the food?"

"No, just thought I would have something else."

"Later stud, I promise."

"I will hold you to that baby."

"Trust me I know."

They ate and made small talk until they were done. Karen started to clean up but Sidney took the plates out of her hand and put them in the sink but not before he kissed her "you cooked, I'll clean."

"I'm beginning to like this ritual."

Sidney came back over from the sink and wrapped his arms around her waist "we might have to make this happen a lot then."

"Yeah, we just might."

After they got the kitchen cleaned up, Sidney grabbed Karen's hand and they went to sit on the front porch. He sat down in the chair and brought her down on his lap.

"Did you understand what I meant in there?"

"That when you get back we would have breakfast a lot. Of course I hope you are talking about weekends though. I really don't see you staying in Wheeling during the week just to wake up with me at 2:30a to have breakfast."

"Not just breakfast but every meal."

"What are you getting at Sid?"

"If I happen to find a house I like this year, I had hoped you would be spending a lot of time there with me."

"You know I would."

"But mostly weekends."

"Maybe, depends on where you find a house and the distance it is to Wheeling but also only on weeks you have home games, I might consider staying in Pittsburgh and commuting to work."

"Really?" he asked surprised while turning her face to look at him.

"Yes, really. Of course if you're looking to just have some time to yourself before games, you could stay at my house. It would be quiet since I would be at work and you could do your crazy pre game routine there before heading to the arena."

"Have you been thinking about this?"

"Some, but I didn't know I was going to say anything to you about it."

"Why?"

"Didn't want you to think I was pushing you into anything. I mean you don't have to move in completely or anything, but when you need time alone before a game...my house is always open for you."

"Well considering I still have your spare key, I could do that now."

"You still have my key? No wonder I couldn't find it and practically tore the house up looking for it" she said hitting him in the chest.

"Ouch, sorry baby but I thought you knew I still had it" he said laughing and rubbing his chest.

"Well don't lose it I may need to call you if something ever happens to mine."

"I hope you call me for more than just that?"

"You know I would but in the event of an emergency, like being locked out, you would definitely be the first person to call."

"And that's why I took the key so you would have to call me."

"Well maybe I won't call you until I need the key then."

"You could never do that."

"And why's that?"

"Because you love talking to me as much as I love talking to you."

"Maybe. But I think I love hearing your voice more than anything. It's so sexy, especially when you get all mature in your interviews after practices and games."

"I do not."

"Yes you do. When you get in front of the media it's like you transformed into a player that's been in the league for 10 years, not the start of his 4th."

"Is it bad that I do that?"

"No, it just shows the world you can handle what's put in front of you" Karen said caressing his cheek. "You know this game better than anyone and it shows."

"I'm just doing what I love."

"And that's what makes the city of Pittsburgh love you. They did the same when Mario first came here. Everybody sees something special in you."

"I am nobody special baby."

"Yes you are. You give the fans something spectacular to watch every game Sid. You give yourself out there. You don't pretend to be something your not. You don't play this game for the money or fame, you play it for us and for yourself just like you said. You're doing what you love to do."

"Well that's only because I can't make love to you everyday and get paid for it."

"You could but that's a whole other profession all together."

"True" he said as they both laughed "not that I wouldn't mind it though."

"Keep in shape and you might have a new career after hockey."

"Only if you pursue it with me."

"Do you plan on seeking this new profession anytime soon because this body ain't going to last forever?"

"I'm sure we have a good 10 or 20 years."

"Ok, if I still have this body when I am in my mid 50s then I will gladly join you in your next adventure."

"Maybe we could start it now."

"A video camera better not come out at all today."

"It won't baby, I promise."

Karen pressed her lips to his as Sidney pulled her closer to him "maybe we should take this somewhere other than here."

"Maybe we should."

Karen got off his lap and waited for him to stand. Sidney laced his fingers with hers and they headed inside. He stopped in the entry way and Karen just looked at him confused.

"Why did you stop?"

"I'm trying to figure out where I want you. Let's see...kitchen, check...the lake, check...bedroom obviously, check."

"What are you doing?" she said laughing.

"Checking off where we've already been...living room, check."

"So that leaves?"

"The guest rooms, back porch, laundry room."

"Am I to expect that by the time I leave we will have had sex in every room of your house?"

"I may have to leave something for your next visit." Sidney looked around until his eyes came upon someplace. Karen looked at his face and then followed his eyes.

"So, upstairs then?"

Sidney turned to Karen and had his face a few inches from hers with their lips almost touching as he whispered to her "not quite." Karen allowed his lips to touch hers as the electricity shot through her when they did. There was something different in this kiss, in his touch. They began removing each others clothes and when they were completely naked, Sidney moved her towards the steps and stopped in front of them. Karen looked at the steps and then back to Sidney with her eyebrow raised. He just smiled at her and brought his lips to hers for another searing kiss. Before Karen knew it, Sidney had her on one of the steps and he was inbetween her legs, covering her body. He kissed her lips once more then moved to her neck, lingering there for a few minutes before travelling to her breasts. Sidney made sure what attention he paid to one, he gave the other one just as much. He kept moving down to her stomach and moved down a couple steps until he was aligned with her mound.

Karen laid back when she felt Sidney's tongue graze her full, swollen lips. She gasped as a shock went through her body when he found her clit and flicked his tongue over it quickly. Karen didn't know how much longer she could hold on but knew it wouldn't be long when she felt Sidney slip his fingers inside her. She grabbed the edge of the steps as best she could when her body shook as her orgasm took over. Sidney felt her become tight and soon his fingers were coated with her juices. He removed them and moved up a step, lying on top of her with his cock pressing at her entrance. Karen put her hands in his hair, pulling him closer to her as their lips crashed upon each other. Sidney shifted his hips and entered her slowly. Karen's hands went from his hair to his back, massaging it with every thrust he pumped into her. As Sidney got faster, Karen's back went harder into the edge of the steps. He saw her wince in pain and brought her up to him where she was sitting up. Sidney took his hands and placed them on her inner thighs, spreading her legs out wider for him. He kept his hands on her legs making her as open as she could go, pumping harder into her. Karen wrapped her arms completely around his back and scooting to the edge of the step she was on. Before long, her second orgasm rocked her body and her muscles clamped down around Sidney, bringing him over the edge with her.

"You ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" Sidney said holding her close.

"No, I'm good" she said slowing her breathing down.

"You sure? I thought I saw you wince."

Karen pulled her head back to look in his eyes "I'm fine, you didn't hurt me."

Sidney leaned in and kissed her, rubbing her back. He moved to the step behind her and Karen leaned back into his arms. "That was definitely how I pictured that."

"I just hope noone decides to come over."

"I think my parents said they might stop by."

"That was painfully funny...no wait, it was just painful."

"Sorry" he said starting to kiss her neck.

"So, do we get a rest or are you preparing for the next round?" Karen said letting her body succumb to the feelings he was marking on her.

"I'll let you decide" he whispered to her.

2 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

That was defintely intense! I`m upset that she has to go back home, but it`s not for too long before he goes back to Pittsburgh. I can`t wait to see what happens next.

Val said...

I am with mrsjordanstaal11 - than was definitely intense...I can't wait to see what happens when they get to Pittsburgh and the new season starts...